Citizenship Through Investment Programme
If you’re interested in securing your future through EU Citizenship, Cyprus offers the quickest, most assured route, through the EU-Cypriot citizenship by investment program. It’s ideal for high net worth individuals seeking a fast and efficient route to a European passport.
With an investment of €2.0 million in property in Cyprus (in one or more properties), citizenship can be approved in just 90 days. It allows citizenship for the family, dependent adult children under the age of 28, parents and in-laws. Have the freedom to live, work, travel, educate and retire anywhere within the EU, and enjoy citizenship that can be passed down through generations indefinitely. The program allows for an exit strategy after five years, where the investment in property can be reduced to just the primary residence of €500,000.
The Cypriot government also encourages international investment from high net worth investors, by offering non-domiciled investors tax exemptions. Non-domiciled individuals will pay zero tax in Cyprus, whether the income is earned in Cyprus or abroad. There is no inheritance tax, and Cyprus enjoys one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe, at just 12.5%.
Citizenship by Investment in Cyprus: At a glance
- Invest €2.0 million in property
- Invest in government research & real estate developments €150,000
- Full family qualification (children up to 28)
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
- Full member of the European Union
- Simple, fast process, approval in 90 days
- Second, European passport in just 180 days
- No language requirement, medical test, or interview for citizenship applicants. Simply visit Cyprus once to provide biometrics.