EU-Cyprus PR (Permanent Residency) by Investment
If you’re considering a move to the European Union, the EU-Cyprus PR Golden Visa Program is the most value for money EU-Residency program available. You can secure permanent residency for life with a €300,000 investment into property in Cyprus; one of the simplest fast-track visa programs in Europe. The residency visa is granted within 60 days, and covers the whole family, parents, in-laws and dependent children up to the age of 25. PR is valid for life and can be passed down to dependents and spouse.
As a permanent resident, you’ll enjoy easy travel throughout the European Union. It can evolve into EU-Citizenship within seven years, once 365 days x 5 residency has been accumulated.
Students who study in Cyprus and have permanent residency status can accumulate days. Once the required days are achieved application can be made for EU-Citizenship The career opportunities that open up are superb!
Permanent Residency by Investment in Cyprus: At a glance
- Investment of €300,000 in new property (Excluding VAT)
- The family must demonstrate a source of income from outside Cyprus of about €30 000 pa.
- Full family qualification (grandparents, parents and children up to 25)
- No minimum stay. Visit once every two years
- Ease of travel throughout the European Union
- Simple, fast process (within 60 days)
The Cypriot government also encourages international investment from high-net-worth investors, by offering non-domiciled investors tax exemptions. Non-domiciled individuals will pay zero tax in Cyprus, whether the income is earned in Cyprus or abroad.
There is no inheritance tax, and Cyprus enjoys one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe, at just 12.5%.